MeetingsCanada.com is the official website of Meetings + Incentive Travel (M+IT) magazine and the annual IncentiveWorks Trade Show & Conference; all three of which are owned by Business Information Group a division of Glacier Media. MeetingsCanada.com is the heart of the Canadian meetings industry that enables meeting planners to learn, search, research, identify and contact potential partners for their meetings, events and promotions.
Meetings + Incentive Travel magazine is Canada’s voice of the business events community. Each issue is full of ideas, thoughtful analysis and research on topics to help you work smarter, not harder. Our regular columns and features are full of in-depth information, checklists and advice on the latest trends, developments and world issues that impact our industry. To subscribe to M+IT magazine, click here.
M+IT magazine’s weekly e-newsletter, M+IT-e, provides meeting planners with the current information need to stay on top of their game. Every issue includes the latest news stories, people and their new roles, and an updated industry calendar.
IncentiveWorks is Canada’s largest trade show and conference for the meetings, incentive travel, events and promotions industry. This annual two day event gathers over 700 organizations who supply products and/or services and over 3,000 professionals who plan, organize or influence their organization’s meetings, incentive travel, events and promotions. For more information about the show and how to participate, visit the IncentiveWorks website.
M+IT, IncentiveWorks and meetingscanada.com are integrated in the meetings industry and foster close relationships with the following industry partners:
- Business Events Industry Coalition of Canada (BEICC)
- Canadian Association of Exposition Management (CAEM)
- Canadian Hotel Marketing & Sales Executives (CHMSE)
- Canadian Society of Professional Event Planners (CanSPEP, formerly IMPAC)
- Canadian University and College Conference Organizers Association (CUCCOA)
- Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP)
- Hotel Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI)
- Hotel Association of Canada (HAC)
- International Special Events Society (ISES)
- Meeting Professionals International (MPI)
- Meeting Professionals International – Toronto Chapter (MPIToronto)
- Meeting Professionals International Foundation Canada (MPIFC)
- Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA)
- Senior Industry Planners Network (SPIN)
- Society of Incentive Travel Executives (SITE)