The relationship between Associated Luxury Hotels International (ALHI) and Sonesta International Hotels Corporation has expanded with the addition of five more of Sonesta’s luxury, meetings-focused hotels to the ALHI portfolio.
The five properties joining Royal Sonesta Harbour Court Baltimore (Baltimore, ML) as members of ALHI are:
- Royal Sonesta Houston (Houston, TX): A $30 million renovation of the 485-room property was completed in 2014. Features include: 50,000 square feet of functionspace; rooftop swimming pool, state-of-the-art fitness centre, and three dining options including the globally-inspired ARA restaurant.
- Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach (Fort Lauderdale, FL): Offering views of the Atlantic Ocean and Fort Lauderdale Beach, this property has 240 guestrooms and suites and 8,000 square feet of meeting space with floor-to-ceiling windows. Group options include an oceanfront terrace, a private beach part at the adjacent Bonnet House, and Intracoastal cruises.
- Royal Sonesta New Orleans (New Orleans, LA): Located in the heart of the historic French Quarter, this hotel has 483 large guestrooms and suites; 20,000 square feet of function space including a 5,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom; an on-site, full-service AV production company; and multiple dining and lounge options.
- Royal Sonesta Boston (Boston, MA): Situated on the banks of the Charles River, the Royal Sonesta Boston offers views of the city’s skyline and historic Beacon Hill. The 400-room hotel, which completed a $15 million renovation in 2014, has 26,000 square feet of meeting space, that includes covered outdoor entertaining space on the banks of the river.
- Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island (Hilton Head Island, SC): ALHI’s only member resort on Hilton Head Island, the property underwent a $30 million renovation in 2013. It offers 340 guestrooms and suites as well as 23,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space, including the 7,000-square-foot Oceanfront Pavilion overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
“We are very proud to expand our relationship with these fine Sonesta properties,” sais Jim Schultenover, ALHI president. “Each are AAA Four-Diamond quality hotels or resorts, freshly renovated and reimagined, and situated in excellent locations with their destinations, providing great appeal to groups and their planners.”