Associated Luxury Hotels International (ALHI) has been selected to represent Sandals Resorts International’s new “Luxury Meetings & Incentives Collection” which consists of nine Luxury Included® resorts – eight under the Sandals Resorts brand and one under the Beaches Resorts brand — that specifically are designed and experienced to cater to the special needs of meeting and incentive groups.
The Sandals Luxury Meetings & Incentives Collection consists of two resorts in the Bahamas, three in Jamaica, one in Turks & Caicos, one in Grenada, one in Antigua, and one in Saint Lucia. ALHI, the Global Sales Organization (GSO) that serves the North American meetings and incentive marketplace with its exclusive Membership of 150+ Four- and Five-Diamond quality hotels and resorts worldwide, will now provide authorized and dedicated GSO services and sales support to planners and organizations seeking meetings and/or incentive/recognition programs at these Caribbean resorts.
These new ALHI Members account for ALHI’s first resorts in the Turks & Caicos, Grenada, Antigua, and Saint Lucia island destinations. The announcement was made jointly by ALHI president and CEO David Gabri, and Kevin Froemming, president of Unique Vacations Inc., an affiliate of the worldwide representatives of Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts, located in Miami, Florida. The specific agreement provides ALHI GSO services for the 9 “Luxury M&I Collection” for Sandals.
Comprising the Sandals Luxury Meetings & Incentives Collection, and joining the ALHI (www.alhi.com) GSO system and portfolio, are:
- St. John’s, Antigua — Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa (5,126 sq.ft. meeting space including a 1,410-sq.-ft. ballroom)
- Great Exuma, Bahamas — Sandals Emerald Bay, Great Exuma, Bahamas (15,000 sq.ft. of meeting space, including 5,500-sq.-ft. Grand ballroom)
- Nassau, Bahamas — Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island (12,490 sq.ft of meeting space)
- St. George’s, Grenada — Sandals LaSource Grenada Resort & Spa
- Ocho Rios, Jamaica — Sandals Grande Riviera Beach & Villa Golf Resort (14,684 sq. ft. of meeting space) & Sandals Royal Plantation, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Whitehouse, Jamaica — Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa (9,264 sq. ft. of meeting space including a 2,704-sq.-ft. ballroom)
- Castries, St. Lucia — Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort (11,548 sq.ft. of meeting space including a 2,704-sq.-ft. ballroom)
- Providenciales, Turks & Caicos — Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa. (10,797 sq. ft. of meeting space including a 5,000-sq.-ft. ballroom