Meetings + Incentive Travel is looking for a SUPER SALES PROFESSIONAL to join its industry-leading team!
An immediate opportunity exists for an achievement driven, high-energy SALES PROFESSIONAL to contribute to the continued growth and success of Meetings + Incentive Travel (M+IT). M+IT is committed to delivering the news, events, personalities and issues that matter to Canadian Business Event Planners. Planners rely on M+IT to understand the challenges and trends of our industry from a uniquely Canadian perspective.
Our portfolio includes: Meetings + Incentive Travel magazine; meetingscanada.com; the M+IT Buyers’ Guide; M+IT University (one-day conferences); and IncentiveWorks, Canada’s largest trade show and conference for the meetings and incentive travel industry.
POSITION TITLE: Account Manager
- Initiating and leveraging sales opportunities with existing and prospective customers across all channels: print, online, trade show exhibits, and live event sponsorships.
- Meeting or exceeding projected personal sales and profit targets while demonstrating a strong customer focus.
- Developing a strong market presence through effective industry networking and customer relations. This includes participation at trade shows and conferences.
- Three to five years’ experience selling advertising, live events and sponsorships.
- A demonstrated ability to sell in a fast-paced, professional industry.
- Relevant diploma/degree (Business and/or Marketing focus).
- Strong personal sales initiative and proven ability to function effectively on your own and as part of a team.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to manage a number of short- and long-term priorities in a demanding, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to develop and deliver effective customized sales presentations.
- Must be a “hands-on” team player who understands the role of business events.
- Computer literacy in Outlook, Word, Excel and CRM is expected.
- Bilingual French is considered an asset.
- This position requires moderate travel.
- Must have access to a vehicle and possess a valid driver’s licence.
Please apply with resume and cover letter outlining why you are the best candidate to Robin Paisley, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.