VoX International is now providing quotes for group business to Baha Mar™ Casino & Hotel, a new resort being constructed on Cable Beach in Nassau, The Bahamas.
The $3.5 billion project—the largest private investment in the history of The Bahamas—will be home to four upscale hotels: the 1,000-room flagship property Baha Mar Casino & Hotel; a 700-room Grand Hyatt; a 300-room SLS Lux; and a 200-room Rosewood. The official opening date for registered guests is June 1, 2015.
Other features include:
- a state-of-the-art 200,000-sq.-ft. convention centre—the largest in The Bahamas
- 3,000 feet of uninterrupted, white-sand beachfront
- a 100,000 square foot casino
- an 18-hole, par 72 signature golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus called Royal Blue
- 200,000+ square feet of luxury retail shopping and more than 40 restaurants, bars and lounges
- Waterside Place, a show lake with fountains and waterways designed by the creator of the Cirque de Soleil show, Michael Jackson One
- a 20-acre beachfront sanctuary featuring flora and fauna of The Bahamas
- 30,000-square-foot ESPA at Baha Mar, the first ESPA in the Caribbean
- a private island, which can be used for group events
Paul Larcher, VoX International’s account director for the resort, reports that planners with a minimum of 10 rooms can submit RFPs now. He also says that there will be site opportunities for the MICE industry from January through May 2015, and that he is available to training on the property either in person or via webinar.
Paul can be reached at 416.935.1896 ext. 226; firstname.lastname@example.org.