Ways to be Hosted at IncentiveWorks
Hosted Buyer Program
It is not built solely on appointments, but on the relationship value created by spending several days in ongoing communication and networking between our buyers and partners.
To be part of the Hosted Buyers program, IncentiveWorks and our partners require you to:
- Participate in a flexible program. Provide you access to private Hosted Buyer Events, Exclusive Site Inspections, and Official IncentiveWorks and Meetings + Incentive Travel Events.
- Book and attend a total of 16 one-on-one appointments with exhibitors. Of those, a minimum of 10 one-on-one appointments must be booked with our Program Partners. Appointments will take place throughout the program on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Must have a significant annual expenditure or spend influence on meetings/events
- Responsibilities must include recommending/purchasing/approving meetings/events
- Must be planning to purchase the following over the next twelve months:
- Meeting facility with accomodation (hotel)
- Group Travel (air, rail, coach)
- Meeting Services
- Promotional products (merchandise, gift cards, etc)
Local Host Program
Toronto Area Planners
Let us host you at IncentiveWorks!
Give a little of your time and be rewarded with complimentary high quality education and networking. Local planners who commit to our appointments program* will receive a full Education Pass, including daily lunch vouchers and a ticket to the Closing Party.
There are two pass-types both in limited quantity and available on a first come first serve basis. Only two people per company can apply for the Local Host Program.
Appointments Pass (Value of $149)
Available for: All levels of experience (planners only)
- Choose from thirteen sessions over 2 days and earn CE credits
- Internationally recognized keynote speakers
- Hall of Fame Awards ceremony LIVE
- Daily lunch vouchers
- Closing Party ticket
*Your commitment: In exchange for this pass, you are required to book and attend 6 appointments (15 minutes each) with exhibitors split over the two day show (minimum of 3 per day.) The appointments are made with the IncentiveWorks Appointment Tool and must be booked by July 30, 2016.