Elbow Beach Bermuda Resort has completed the first phase of its renovation and re-opened three refreshed meeting rooms, bringing its available event space to more than 7,400 square feet.
“We are excited to showcase our newly renovated meeting space and look forward to welcoming events of all kinds here at Elbow Beach,” said Edmund Burns, the Elbow Beach Bermuda’s Owners’ representative. “The property now has world-class meeting facilities that complement the hotel’s first-class accommodations and prime location on Bermuda’s South Shore.”
The three renovated meeting rooms feature:
- state-of-the-art indoor and outdoor function space
- the fastest high-speed technology on the island
- video-conferencing facilities
- natural light and views of the beach
- interior decor that combines cool marble and warm wood
The rooms capacities are:
- Salon A: 1,160 square feet that can accommodate 20 guests with boardroom seating, 50 guests banquet style and 150 guests in reception-style seating.
- Salon B and Salon C: Both offer 870 square feet that can accommodate 60 guests theatre-style, 16 guests with boardroom seating and 150 guests reception-style.
In addition to the new meeting space, the resort has five dedicated event rooms: two in the main building, two in a private building in the gardens and one in the Lido restaurant overlooking the sea.
Elbow Beach, Bermuda is a luxury resort featuring 98 guestrooms and suites spread amongst 50 acres of gardens that slope down to a pink sand beach. One of Bermuda’s first South Short hotel properties, the hotel was re-opened on April 1, 2014 as an independent boutique resort under Edmund Burns’ direction.