April 15, 2010
In case you needed an excuse to golf, CuisinArt Resort has a new "Tee Up & Revive" package.
CuisinArt Resort & Spa, located on the Caribbean island of Anguilla, is celebrating the re-opening of Temenos Golf Course with their “Tee Up & Revive” package, on offer until June 23, 2010.
Customers will receive:
- Five nights, six days accommodations in a beachfront suite
- Three rounds of golf at Temenos Golf Course
- Two 50-minute spa treatments or couples massage
- Lunch for two at Café Mediterraneo
- Dinner for two or theme dinner at Santorini
- Daily continental breakfast
- Airport and ferry meet-and-greet service
- Caribbean welcome drink upon arrival
- Use of non-motorized water sports
- Complimentary use of health club
- Scheduled fitness classes
- Use of three night-lit tennis courts
Rates for the “Tee Up & Revive” package begin at $3,090 based on single/double occupancy. Additional rounds of golf may be purchased for $225 per round. This package applies to new bookings only.