Venue One, a 33,000-sq.-ft. meeting and event centre located in Chicago’s West Loop, has been completely revamped and will reopen this fall.
Designed by the Event Creative team under the leadership of CEO Sean Cannon, the multi-use location is completely customizable and can be used for everything from small business meetings to large-scale events and weddings.
The venue has 25,000 square feet of customizable event space on its first floor, which will be available in September 2013. Features include:
- exposed molding and decorative accents
- full HD video on 30 screens
- LED colour-changing light system
- built-in advanced sound system
- seamless plasma wall
- image mapping wall
- on-site staff of technicians, chefs, designers, service staff and event managers
- on-site printing capabilities
- full inventory of custom-designed lounge furniture, tables and chairs as well as dinnerware and multiple linen selections (included in the event price)
- multiple layouts that can accommodate intimate gatherings up to sit-down dinner for 500 guests or a cocktail reception for up to 800
- on-premise restaurant-caliber kitchen, catering and equipment
- customizable menus from the husband-and-wife team of Chef James De Marte and event planner Rachel De Marte
Venue One’s second floor is home to Innovation One, Event Creative’s new business club. Created as a networking and exhibition space “for new and innovative ideas, products and concepts in both the real and virtual worlds,” members will benefit from being part of a community of “like-minded professionals,” complimentary food and beverage and a semi-private lunge area for meetings. In addition, they will be able to rent the floor’s 8,000-sq.-ft. meeting space at a discounted rate. The area has eight private meeting suites, including a creative suite, tech-equipped presentation suite, web casting, video conferencing, 30 HD video screens, modular set up, Internet cafe, print center and on-site support planners.
The second floor space is scheduled to open in Fall 2013.