EIBTM, The Global Meetings & Events Expo, which is being held November 19-21, 2013 in Barcelona, Spain, is now accepting applications for its Hosted Buyer Programme.
The programme is open to meetings, events and business travel industry decision makers from around the world. It will provide over 4,200 high-level buyers and planners with the opportunity to attend the show, fully hosted.
Hosted Buyers who are successful in the application process for the EIBTM 2013 will receive:
- A personalised diary of pre-scheduled appointments with international exhibitors of their choice
- A tailored professional education programme suited to individuals needs
- Complimentary return flights from an extensive choice of airports
- Complimentary accommodation in one of Barcelona’s best 4/5* hotels
- An invitation to the EIBTM Forum
- Access to a number of networking even
- Complimentary transfers to and from the exhibition, networking and events
- Access to VIP lounges situated on the show floor
EIBTM have also introduced EIBTM Knowledge to the show this year. Erica Keogan, Associations and Education Manager, IBTM Events Portfolio, Reed Travel Exhibitions, “EIBTM Knowledge is the newly branded education programme. Knowledge provides learning for everyone attending EIBTM from Hosted Buyers through to trade visitors, we will be working with some of the leading industry Associations including including Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA), Meetings Professional International (MPI), International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA) and the Society for Incentive Travel Executives (SITE)”.
EIBTM Hosted Buyers will also benefit from tailored Education Programmes, designed to meet their specific business needs. EIBTM Knowledge will comprise dedicated education streams tailored for the Association, Corporate, Business Travel and Agency sectors. To find out more visit http://www.eibtm.com/hosted/Dedicated-Programmes/
EIBTM 2013 will take place from 19th – 21st November, a week earlier than in previous years. The EIBTM Forum will take place the day before the exhibition on 18th November.