January 12, 2010
Suite at El Dorado Royale.
Stretching along the white-sand beaches of Mexico’s Riviera Maya, El Dorado Royale, a Spa Resort, by Karisma offers a Gourmet Inclusive experience encompassing everything from gourmet cuisine and swim-up suites to a lavish spa and concierge service.
Twenty-five minutes south of Cancun International Airport, the adults-only resort offers 10,000 sq. ft. of meeting space hosting 600 in a banquet setting or 1,000 in an assembly setting. That space can be subdivided.
In addition, El Dorado Royale offers special services for meetings and events groups, including:
– Interactive cooking stations and specialty menus created by a gourmet catering staff;
– White-glove service for a sophisticated private meal;
– Coordination of golf outings, excursions to Mayan ruins, jungle adventure tours, spa parties, challenge games, cooking classes and tequila tastings;
– Private beach barbeques and creative cocktail parties;
– Coffee breaks and themed breaks offering gourmet bites and premium beverages, such as a traditional Mexican “siesta,” with virgin margaritas or an afternoon tea, with sandwiches and scones;
– Professional “royale” executive massages conducted in a portable, ergonomically designed chair.
Accommodations include oceanfront and swim-up Jacuzzi suites.
For something more private, there’s El Dorado Casitas Royale – a separate, exclusive area offering oceanfront, Jacuzzi-equipped suites that include upgraded amenities and superb views.
On-site eateries, all of which serve meals à la carte, include a fondue restaurant and a restaurant featuring “culinary theatre,” with dishes prepared in one of five open kitchens.
The resort also houses 15 bars, including swim-up bars, bars with swings and bars specializing in martinis.
Over at Casitas Spa, facilities include a serenity pool, saunas and steam rooms and traditional and alternative spa treatments, including exfoliating body scrubs, milk baths, thermal-mud messages and facials.
Visit their site