Opening in October 2013, the New World Beijing Hotel will be the first five-star hotel in Chongwenmen, one of Beijing’s fastest growing commercial areas.
Situated close to the cultural attractions of The Temple of Heaven, Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square, the property will have a low-rise design complementing the surrounding residential area. It will feature:
- 16,600 sq. ft. of versatile meeting, conference and banquet spaces including a ballroom
- 309 rooms including 258 deluxe rooms, 38 premium rooms and 13 suites. Sizes range from just over 505 sq. ft. for a Superior room to 4,306 sq. ft. for the Presidential suite
- dining options including an all-day cafe, 200-seat Chinese restaurant with nine private dining rooms, a lobby lounge and an open-air, rooftop bar
- Residence Club executive floors, where guests will receive a range of added privileges and extras, including access to the private Living Room for complimentary buffet breakfast, afternoon tea, evening cocktails and refreshments throughout the day. The Living Room’s 10, 764 sq. ft. outdoor terrace will be the largest hotel executive floor terrace in any Beijing deluxe hotel
- health club and spa, which will include a state-of-the-art gym, indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam rooms
“New World Beijing Hotel is destined to become a landmark in the heart of the city,” says General Manager Andrew Whitaker. “We are so fortunate to be located close to the capital’s most popular cultural attractions, but I believe it will be our stylish guestrooms, dining and entertainment, plus our signature modern Oriental hospitality, that will really put us ‘on the map.’”
New World Beijing Hotel will be the latest addition to the New World Hotels brand of deluxe hotels offering genuine, engaging and efficient service, and follow a $78 US million renovation to sister properties in Shanghai, Dalian and Manila.