The unveiling of its new event and meeting spaces at Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa marks the completion of the property’s three-year renovation project.
The new meeting spaces at the Fort Myers, Florida property offer ample natural light, with windows that open up to water and garden views. The refreshed spaces feature new artwork; a pre-function area with comfortable, contemporary furnishings; and internet bandwidth that has been increased to 100 megabits per second.
The renovation also included:
- the refresh of guestrooms with new furniture, linens and luxury amenities
- check-in pods in the lobby
- new flooring, chandelier and three flat-screens in the lobby
- new landscaping
- new chairs and handicapped-accessible lifts at the hotel pool
- re-planking and renovation of the resort’s marina
- re-claying of its five Har-tru tennis courts