InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) has launched IHG Business Rewards, a new, global business bookings program offering rewards on all qualified business bookings for guest rooms, meetings and all events booked at more than 4,700 IHG hotels worldwide.
The program was created for “bookers”— members who book accommodation, meetings and events for others. It will reward members with IHG Rewards Club points for their B2B business, in a single global program that is a consolidation of four regional programs: Booker Rewards Club, Business Club/AGENT, Elite Diamond Club and IHG Meeting Rewards.
- All earned points from booking and staying appear in one account so the same membership for IHG Rewards Club and IHG Business Rewards will be used to book and stay at all participating IHG hotels.
- Points will be rewarded for every booking including reserving a guestroom or a large conference on behalf of someone else
- No booking threshold and no minimum qualifying spend
- All bookings will also count toward achieving IHG Rewards Club Gold or Platinum tier status, when the same member books and stays at an IHG hotel.
- Access to all the redemption options available in the IHG Rewards Club global catalog.
- Access to regular special offers and promotions available exclusively to program members.