Seven event professionals, including two Canadians, earned the International Special Events Society’s (ISES) Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP) designation in October 2013.
Kimberly Beaune from Oakville, Ontario, and Chris Jodoin from New Westminster, British Columbia, received their CSEP credential along with:
- Laura Brewer, CSEP (Charlotte, NC)
- Tracie Domino, CSEP (Tampa, FL)
- Deirdre Furlow, CSEP (Phoenix, AZ)
- Christopher Keesler, CSEP (Webster, TX)
- Corrie Morley, CSEP (Aurora, CO)
Established in 1993, the CSEP designation recognizes event professionals who have successfully demonstrated the knowledge, skills and ability essential to perform all components of a special event.