The Hotel Nikol’skaya Kempinski Moscow has opened. Located in the centre of Russia’s capital, the seven-storey hotel has 211 rooms and suites and five conference halls.
The hotel offers views of Moscow’s historical downtown area, including major landmarks such as Red Square and the Kremlin. In addition, it is only a few minutes’ walk from the Bolshoi Theatre, Duma and the famous GUM department store.
Its conference facilities accommodate up to 180 people and feature an abundance of natural light and contemporary chandeliers. Highlights include Kandinsky grand ballroom, with an area of 2155 sq. ft., designed for receptions, cocktail events and other celebrations, as well as Malevich boardroom, which overlooks Lubyanka Square.
Other features and amenities include:
- palatial chandeliers throughout
- lobby area shaped like an old-world ocean liner with an upper deck and curved staircases, glass dome and art deco furniture
- high-speed WiFi, a 42-inch flat-screen interactive TV and a smart control pad in all guest room
- 590-sq.-ft. junior suites are laid out in a studio style, with both city and courtyard views
- 590-sq.-ft. to 805-sq.-ft. city-view executive suites have two rooms (bedroom and livingroom)
- unique Orlov Suite (892 sq. ft.) has a view of Lubyanka Square and is decorated in a style reminiscent of the Belle Époque.
- two 2,690-sq.-ft. Presidential Suites, decorated in a palette of gold, white and beige, each with panoramic views over Lubyanka Square and the Historical Museum.
- variety of restaurants and bars: MosaiK open kitchen restaurant headed by executive chef Marco Alban; A Tavola Italian bistro; Orlov Lobby Lounge and Bar; Robusto Cigar Club; The Parisien Cafe Vendome; and Latin Mojito Lounge featuring a rooftop terrace with a panoramic 180-degree view of downtown Moscow
- The Spa at the Nikol’skaya is operated by L.RAPHAEL, coming from Geneva, Switzerland to Russia for the first time. Facilities include an indoor 108-sq.ft. swimming pool and a fitness centre.