Key Largo’s event space offerings will get a boost this summer when the Playa Largo Resort and Spa opens.
The 14.5-acre luxury resort—the latest addition to Marriott’s Autograph Collection—will have more than 46,000 square feet of meeting space with multiple inside and outside venues including a beach house that can be used for private or corporate functions.
Developed by Prime Hospitality Group (PHG) and Shaner Hotels, it is the first new resort to be built in the Florida hot spot in more than 20 years.
Amenities at the property include:
- 144 luxury rooms and suites
- ballroom with private courtyard
- 10 private bungalows
- private marina with marina bar and restaurant
- full-service spa, salon and fitness facilities
- business and work productivity center
- white sand beach, resort pool and spa pool