The Stay Well® Meetings program, which offers meeting rooms and spaces designed to optimize the health, well-being and productivity of attendees, debuted last week at the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The program features state-of-the-art designs and wellness features from Delos®, the pioneer of Wellness Real Estate™, and complements the property’s existing Stay Well room and suite experience. To celebrate the debut, Delos Advisory Board member Dr. Deepak Chopra led the ribbon-cutting ceremony.
“Wellness is penetrating the hospitality industry and working environments are changing rapidly, so it was a natural progression for Delos to incorporate its innovative Stay Well features into meeting environments,” said Delos’ founder Paul Scialla.
Mike Dominguez, senior vice-president of corporate hotel sales for MGM Resorts International, said, “The overwhelmingly positive guest response to MGM Grand’s Stay Well Rooms encouraged us to expand Stay Well features to the meeting spaces and programming so groups can benefit from the proven offerings. Meetings and conventions is a significant segment for MGM Resorts and the team is proud to be home to the industry’s first Stay Well Meetings at MGM Grand. Attendees will be able to maintain a healthy lifestyle while traveling and enjoy an enhanced meetings experience.”
Stay Well Meetings’ experience includes:
- Air Purification: Reduces allergens, toxins, smoke and microbes from the air
- WELL Shield™: Self-cleaning, photocatalytic coating applied to high-touch areas triggers oxidation, resulting in cleaner surfaces
- Cleaning Protocol: Use of hypoallergenic products and state-of-the-art UV wand cleaning tool, which neutralizes bacteria, viruses and other microbes
- Circadian Lighting: Engineered to emulate the properties of natural light, enhancing productivity, energy and experience
- Virtual Biophilia: Virtual window lights bring an element of the natural environment into the meeting space
- Chromatherapy: Use of dynamic color design allows for themes in meeting spaces
- Acoustic Elements: Reduces the amount of noise from outside the room, allowing for an uninterrupted meeting
- Ergonomic furnishings to provide optimal comfort and to avoid stress or injury
- Mobile Application Software: Interactive app highlighting tools for activity, nutrition, jet lag and Cleveland Clinic Wellness programs
- Healthy Menu Options: Approved by nutritionists at Cleveland Clinic Wellness and designated by its Go! Healthy seal
- Wellness Moment Programming: Mental exercises to foster creativity and release tension; guided mediation; Digital Detox (specified intervals of time to disconnect from technology); physical activity breaks; and Wellness Moment Kit.