Meeting Professionals International’s (MPI) Montreal and Quebec chapter honoured five of its members as part of its National Meetings Industry Day celebrations.
At a gala dinner, held April 16th at the Hôtel Omni Mont-Royal, the chapter gave out awards in five categories: Supplier of the Year; Planner of the Year; Volunteer of the Year; Éco-Award; and Influence Award.
The winners are:
- Planner of the Year – Valérie Mondou, president, Eviva Events
- Supplier of the Year – Fairmont Hotels represented by Nathalie Guertin, director of sales, Quebec Region
- Volunteer of the Year – Danielle Piché, director of sales, Freeman Audio Visual Canada
- Éco-Award – Jean-Francois Archambault, CEO & founder, La Tablée des Chefs
- Influence Award – The Hotel Association of Greater Montreal represented by its president, Eve Paré
(Clockwise from top left) Influence Award – Eve Pare, president, The Hotel Association of Greater Montreal; Volunteer of the Year – Danielle Piche, director of sales, Freeman Audio Visual Canada; Supplier of the Year – Fairmont Hotels; and Planner of the Year – Valerie Mondou, president, Eviva Events.