The brand new Paséa Hotel & Spa, which will open in Huntington Beach, California in early 2016, is the newest member of Associated Luxury hotels International (ALHI) and will be represented by the ALHI Global Sales Organization.
“Paséa Hotel & Spa promises to be an exceptional hotel with a remarkable setting that groups will absolutely love,” said Jim Schultenover, president, ALHI. “The views from the hotel will be spectacular and the hotel will provide a luxurious atmosphere that will be very inviting, motivating and memorable for meetings. We are very excited about sharing this brand new hotel with the meetings and incentive marketplace.”
The hotel will offer:
- 250 guest rooms and suites, all with ocean views
- 34,600 square feet of meeting and event space, including 11 meeting rooms; an 8,400-square-foot ballroom; and a 14,600-square-foot event lawn.
- business-inspired spa with both indoor and outdoor treatment areas
- custom-designed outdoor courtyard with wood decks, cabanas, two pools and a jacuzzi
- rooftop deck and bar overlooking the Pacific and Huntington Beach
- outdoor dining patio
- signature restaurant with display exhibition cooking and floor-to-ceiling views into the kitchen
A member of the Meritage Collection, the hotel is the third ALHI member of the “Collection,” along with sister properties Bacara Resort & Spa in Santa Barbara, California, and The Meritage Resort & Spa in Napa, California.
In addition to its membership within ALHI’s worldwide portfolio, Paséa Hotel & Spa also becomes the newest option in ALHI’s Beach & Island Collection specialty segment, which now offers 49 Four- and Five-diamond waterfront options in destinations around the world.