Pan Pacific Hotel Vancouver has completed a major renovation of guest rooms and public spaces.
The four-diamond property is situated on the city’s waterfront, a location that inspired the design of the renovated rooms and meeting spaces.
Guest rooms have a new look that embraces the feel of modern day Italian elegance with hues of blues and greys balanced against warm sandy tones and the elegance of the hotel’s signature birdseye maple. The spa-like bathrooms benefit from the “smart design” of renowned architects Musson Cattel, embracing clean lines and separating the washroom and commode.
The property’s 42,000 square feet of conference and meeting space has been enhanced with state-of-the-art audio visual technology and plush carpeting. Versatile, multipurpose function venues, most of which feature natural light, can accommodate groups ranging in size from a private board meeting to a 2,000-guest function.
During the next stage of renovations, Pan Pacific Vancouver’s signature “hotel within a hotel”, the Pacific Club Lounge and Club Floors, will undergo a complete transformation. The Pacific Club is designed as a sanctuary and an extension of the luxury hotel experience giving members exclusive access to a lounge which provides concierge services, private complimentary breakfast, and hors d’oeuvres. Designed with the needs of the modern traveler in mind, each of the Pacific Club’s rooms and suites are fully equipped to ensure that guest expectations are always exceeded.
About the Pan Pacific Hotel Vancouver
The Pan Pacific Hotel Vancouver opened on January 8, 1986. The 23-storey property has 503 deluxe rooms. Its spaces and amenities include:
- 6,800-square-foot major ballroom–the Crystal Pavilion–that accompanies 700 for meetings/receptions and 500 for seated dinners
- Oceanview Suites – a flexible 9,600 square foot space offering views ranging from the hotel’s Atrium, Stanley Park, Coal Harbour and North Shore Mountains to east side harbour and downtown Vancouver
- a range of f&b options including Café Pacifica, Cascades Lounge and the four diamond, West Coast-inspired Five Sails restaurant
- an outdoor saltwater swimming pool on its eighth floor
- fitness centre with Life Fitness cardio equipment; free weights; men’s and ladies change rooms; steam showers; and more
- Spa Utopia Health and Wellness Center