The state-of-the-art Renaissance Hotel Edmonton International Airport, the Renaissance brand’s first hotel in Alberta, opened its doors on Tuesday, May 20th. The hotel was developed by Platinum Investments Ltd.
The 213-room property features:
- 20,000 square feet of versatile meeting and event space (including grand ballroom), complete with Renaissance Hotels signature R.E.N. meetings program
- private club floors and club lounge
- open concept lobby
- NAVIGATOR concierge program
- INNCOM® guest room privacy system, which senses the guest’s arrival in the room and turns the lights on
- presidential suite overlooking one of the airport’s runways
- 12 executive suites
- 160-ft. heated “Skybridge” connecting hotel to Edmonton International Airport
Amenities in guest rooms include pillow-top mattresses, spacious work and seating areas, 42″ LED HD televisions and Keurig brewing systems.
Renaissance Hotels is a lifestyle brand within Marriott International’s global portfolio of 18 brands.