The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. returns to Palm Springs in May with the opening of Rancho Mirage, a 224-room property with more than 30,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor meeting space, a luxury spa and destination dining.
Features of the prominently-situated hotel include:
- architectural design featuring the natural elements of stone, wood and fire to reflect the local landscape, colours and culture
- a muted colour palette centered on natural tones
- State Fare Bar Kitchen, a visually dynamic exhibition kitchen and restaurant
- The Edge, a bluff-side restaurant specializing in steak, seafood and fine wine, which offers unparalleled views of the Palm Springs valley
- cliff-side swimming and serenity pools
Guests will also have access to the area’s premier golf courses and clubs.
“As a long-time resident of this city, I am among the many who are thrilled at the return of The Ritz-Carlton,” said Doug Watson, general manager of the resort. “Our ladies and gentlemen are truly honoured to represent the community of Rancho Mirage and become the desired destination for establishing new traditions and memory making.”
Rancho Mirage will begin accepting reservation requests on March 17, 2014.