Site International has announced the newly-elected members of its Board of Directors. Their term will begin January 1, 2014.
The following individuals will hold positions on the Executive Committee:
- Paul Miller, Managing Director, Spectra – President
- David Sand, CEO, Uwin Iwin Incentives – Immediate Past President
- Rhonda Brewer, VP Group Business Manager, Sales, Maritz Travel Company – President Elect
- Rajeev Kohli, Joint Managing Director, Creative Travel Pvt. Ltd. – Vice President Finance
- Aoife Delaney, Director of Global Sales, Ovation Global DMC – Vice Presiden
New board directors are:
- Jacqueline “Jacque” Goldy, Vice President, MGM Resorts International
- Philip Eidsvold, Account Director, AIMIA
- Julia Trejo, CMP, CIS, Director of Group Sales, Terramar Los Cabos DMC
- Ping Liu, CEO, China Star Ltd.
- Olga Navarro, Executive Director, ITB Dmc
- Jonathan Richards, Sales Manager – North America & Europe, Corporate Gifts Division, Maui Jim Sunglasses & Zeal Optics
- Annamaria Ruffini, CMP, President and CEO, Events In & Out S.R.L
- Pamela Shepherd, CEO, Distinctive Destinations
The 2014 Site International Foundation president, Kurt Paben, senior vice-president of Business Loyalty, AIMIA, will also sit on the Site International Board of Directors.
Departing board members are:
- Jim Adams, President, Performance Strategies, Inc.
- Cherryl L. Brazier, Director Global Sales, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
- Lulu Stribling, Director of Incentive Sales, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
- Alejandro Verzoub, President, AV Business & Communication