May 26, 2009
The Pacific Rim Conference Center at Turtle Bay Resort, in O’ahu, Hawaii, is offering a Complete Incentive Plan tailored for incentive meetings.
Valid through Dec. 21, 2009 and costing of $1,450 per person, for five nights, double occupancy, the Complete Incentive Package includes:
• Run of oceanfront accommodations – five nights;
• One-and-a-half-hour opening reception with heavy hors d’oeuvres and cocktails;
• One welcome amenity per room;
• Daily breakfast featuring a full buffet;
• One meeting with standard AV equipment included;
• Final-night beach barbecue;
• All taxes, gratuities and resort fees included.
Choice of three activities per person during the stay. Activities include:
• Eighteen holes of golf on the George Fazio Course;
• Fifty-minute spa treatment (massage or facial);
• Horseback ride;
• Twenty-minute helicopter tour.
Located on 880 acres, the Pacific Rim Conference Center houses 31,000 sq. ft. of meeting space.
Visit their site
More | Next