Take your time in Saskatoon - Savour a quality espresso, hike one of our gorgeous trails, and be at your conference in time for a 9:00am networking breakfast. In Saskatoon we’ve got time to spare. Skip the long commutes and hectic traffic and give yourself more time to grow personally and professionally in our welcoming city.
Only 15 minutes from the airport, state of the art meeting space throughout the city, and 4,900 hotel rooms to choose from, Saskatoon is the perfect spot for your next convention.
Home to 4,900+ hotel rooms, there are a number of properties offering something to suit all preferences and budgets. Many of our hotels and facilities are within easy walking distance of each other and just minutes away from shopping, dining and entertainment.
Dining & Entertainment
Saskatoon is the place to experience fresh eateries, bustling nightlife, river trails and other outdoor spaces as well as cultural institutions and museums. It has a vibrant, sophisticated arts community with an assortment of events and festivals taking place throughout the year. Boutique shopping, challenging golf courses, and fresh local cuisine round out Saskatoon’s appeal.
Saskatoon is nestled on the edge of nature and offers a variety of outdoor activities to enjoy. The active person can take in an abundance of adventures like canoeing, paddle boarding, biking, Segway tours, golfing, skating, hiking…to name a few. With long hot summer days and winters that will keep you moving, Saskatoon is a wonderful destination for the outdoor enthusiasts and giving your delegates a breath of fresh air!
Conventions & Shows
Saskatoon is a true convention and event destination:
• over 800,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting space
• 4,900 hotel rooms and growing
• Many hotels and facilities within easy walking distance of each other and just minutes away from shopping, dining and entertainment.
• Big city amenities and a small town feel enables guests to utilize the convenience of close proximity to meeting spaces with endless experiences through entertainment and attractions.
Facilities / Services
• The Remai Modern Art Gallery opening in 2017 will house the most comprehensive collection of Picasso linocuts in the world
• Over 800,000 sq. feet of meeting space and 4,500 hotel rooms
• Saskatoon’s International Airport provides direct or one-stop service to over 240 global destinations
• Known as Canada’s Science City, Saskatoon leads innovation. The University of Saskatchewan is home to Innovation Place, one of the most rapidly growing and successful university related research parks in North America
• Situated in the heart of the prairie province, Saskatoon is a leader in Canada’s economy and a true economic, scientific, and cultural hub, named one of Canada’s top 3 best places to do business